Reply To: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE

September 9, 2018 at 10:59 am #406
EmmanuelEmmanuel
Participant

Fellow students I am Emmanuel n Jaca, I am currently working as an assistant superintendent at Durban Country Club,I have been in the golf course industry for more than ten years.I am passionate about working in an outdoor environment,I started working as a field worker,spray technician using the knapsack and continued to a spray rig.Spraying requires vast knowledge about irrigation.our golf course is among the best in its irrigation system as the whole course is well equipped from first to the eighteenth hole from greens,fringes fairways and tees even on other parts of rough.
My favourite part in the industry is observing results after identifying any problem which include diseases,eradication of weeds and any thing that requires attention when fruitful results are attained.The greatest concern is the inability to continue with the outlined monthly programme due to fact that our golfcoure attracts more local and international golfers which makes course the busiest from Monday to Sunday which is good for the industry and difficult for the superintendent as compromise has to be reached with the golf director and the pro shop.